We love piñatas. It’s like this bundle of joy to both adults and kids alike! Absolute fun and bursting with candies, let’s just say that our fiestas are never complete without a piñata! So while we all stay home (circuit breaker or not), make the time count, get crafty and try building your own piñatas with our easy step-by-step guide!
What you’ll need for today’s cardboard donut pinata:
- Poster board
- Colourful crêpe paper
- White crêpe streamer
1. Draw a big circle on the cardboard for your donut, and with a cup, draw a small circle in the middle.
2. Cut out the donut shape (yes, the middle circle as well).
3. Tape poster board to the circumference of the donut.
4. You now have an open-surface donut pinata, fill it with candies!
5. Cover the top with another donut shaped cardboard, and tape it to the poster board on its circumference.
6. Cover the 3D donut with white crepe garland like a bandage.
7. Decorate the donut with some colourful crepe paper. Have fun and go crazy with the decorations to spice up your donut pinata!
8. Now hang it up, and it’s ready for a bash for your next stay home party!